Growing Your Business
Creating, establishing and maintaining your small business with quality service and attention to detail has taken a lot of hard work and dedication. Placing that small business in Downtown Lincoln, the heart of the community, was an excellent choice. Downtown Lincoln is an enchanting place rich in history, which promises unique shopping and dining experiences. Now that you have done the hard part of getting your business up and running, join Downtown Lincoln Association of passionate and enthusiastic business owners, which will help continue to grow your business.
Downtown Lincoln Association is a group whose main purpose is to keep Downtown Lincoln thriving. From it’s appearance, it’s successful businesses, it’s historical preservation, and it’s involvement with the community, we are committed to creating a place that people want to be.
How can this help you and your small business? As a member of Downtown Lincoln Association your business will be promoted in several ways.
The Downtown Lincoln Association participates in the following annual events:
• Downtown Lincoln Easter Festival – April
• Wine Fest – May
• Clay Day – May
• Rods and Relics Car Show – June
• Downtown Lincoln Farmers Market – June to August
• July 4th Parade and Fireworks – July
• Lincoln Air Fest – September
• Lincoln Showcase – September
• Trick or Treat in Downtown Lincoln – October
• Small Business Saturday – November
• Christmas Parade and Downtown Merchants Lights of Lincoln Open House – December
• Business contacts
• Having a voice in the Downtown
• General voting rights
• Inclusion to DLA private Facebook forum
• All Associate/Non-Profit benefits
• Signage- decal
• Discounted rates for DLA promotions/events
• Strong City government voice and support
• Enhanced DLA website listing
• First right of refusal for DLA sponsored/partnered booths and advertising opportunities
Corporate sponsorship also available.
To create a unique, positive, memorable atmosphere in the downtown corridor which draws Lincoln residents and other consumers to shop, dine, spend time with their friends and families, and become part of the business community.
Our Positioning Statement
Rediscover the charm of Main Street USA in “Historic Downtown Lincoln”, where our unique shops, restaurants and activities will transport you back to times of friendly neighborhoods and quality personal service.
For more information on how your business can be part of the Downtown Lincoln Association, email: email@example.com
Interested in volunteering for the Downtown Lincoln Association?